Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 29, 2010

I really enjoy learning and reading other's blogs but I also need a way to keep family and friends updated and so I am going to try this blogging thing. I want to keep track of our family as we grow- thus the idea of sharing the heartbeat of our family (in the sense of just sharing the mundane/funny/interesting parts of life but also of sharing the things that are important to us). I like the idea of a place to write about what I am learning as a wife, mother and most importantly a Godly woman. When we found out we were expecting I felt this whole new calling to become the best wife and mother I can be and I want a place to keep track of that journey. I hope that our family and friends will enjoy reading about our life, but I also hope that those who read this will do a few things for us:
- I hope it will keep me on track, I want the accountability that this could bring
-I hope that as I grow I will learn things that I can pass on to others, so I hope for them that they learn from me.
- I hope others will use this as a place to teach me!

God Bless,
The Haiderer's

No comments:

Post a Comment