Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 1, 2010

Basic Monday- weekly schedule

So our Monday has pretty much followed our schedule. I cleaned/organized a bit, did the shredding, organized a kitchen rack and vacuumed. Also took care of some business phone call things, Claire has napped and played and in all it has been a nice relaxing day. I should have cleaned the bathroom today but didn't get a chance b/c I really prefer to do that when Claire is napping and I was doing other things, so it will have to be done tomorrow.

I posted a basic daily schedule yesterday but also want to post our weekly schedule (this will help some of you know the best days to get a hold of us).

Monday- cleaning - picking up, the bathrooms, vacuuming.
Tuesday- Laundry and any other cleaning
Wednesay- getting ready for shopping day on thursday- this means making my list, sorting my coupons and getting them all ready to go. (more on couponing later- as I have info and also want help b/c I know I could be saving even more).
Thursday-grocery day- it takes about two hours (I go to Publix, Kroger and sometimes Walgreens). I like to go after Claire's morning nap so usually between 12:20-2:30/3 is when we end up going.
Friday- catch up day- any other things that need to be done, cleaning, getting ready for the weekend.
Saturday is flexible, it just depends what we have going on.
Sunday- Church from 9:30-2- our church does sunday school 10-11, then service 11-12, then we serve a lunch from 12-1 and then have an afternoon service from 1-2. When we get home its nap time/spend time together.

I believe that staying home should be a joy and a ministry which means I like to not be super busy all the time, the most important things I can do for Claire right now is to keep her on a schedule and to meet her needs of play and learning.

Well, off to make a salad for dinner- we are having spaghetti, salad, and breadsticks. Hope you all have a lovely Monday.

God Bless,
Lottie