Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tuesday- laundry day

Today is laundry day. I have the first load in the dryer, one in the wash and one waiting to go in. Now maybe I am not doing enough laundry but I am confused about how some people can do laundry EVERY day? Either they are exaggerating or they are very messy! Honestly I can see where once we have more than one child the laundry would add up but those who do it every day I just don't get. Maybe that's b/c I don't want to do laundry everyday though. I don't mind it but I don't want to do it everyday. I just don't like the hanging stuff up part- I don't even mind folding, I just don't like hanging things up. So what tends to happen is that I pull out the things that need to be hung up after they are dry and lay them out but then who knows they they will actually get hung up! I just hung up clothes from last weeks laundry. I put everything else right away- I just don't like taking the time to put them on a hanger and hang them up...I know that sounds strange and lazy but that's just the way it is.


In other news, I am making Amish friendship bread today. I will post more about that in about 10 days b/c I found a way to make less of it (you make a batch but then have some left that you can give away or you have to throw it away) so I want to try it out first but if it works I will post how you do it. Today I am actually making four loaves of it b/c I am going to take some to my "exceptional child" class that I have to take to keep my teaching certificate currant. It is a sweet bread so seeing as how I am trying to loose weight I don't want it in the house! However, it is very tempting as the house smells AMAZING!! I will have to have a slice with a cup of tea later today. It is rainy and cold and the perfect day for some tea and sweet bread.

We got to skype with Grandma and Grandpa Haiderer yesterday. I am so glad they got to see Claire and she gets to see them. It's hard to be so far away from family but this way they can still get to know her. She showed them her toy bin, how she can crawl and stand up and how she loves her alphabet blocks. We spent about a half hour with them. Thank the Lord for the wonderful technology that lets us stay connected.

well, back to the laundry, bread and keeping a 10 month old entertained!
God Bless,
Lottie