Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 26, 2010

Don't feel like it but will anyway

I don't actually feel like posting but do want to stay connected and for family reading this I do want them to feel connected.

We have had an average week. Nothing really special going on. Claire is eating a lot and not wanting to take a morning nap but that's it. Three days in a row now she has acted tired but then not gone to sleep when I put her down. The first day I do think she ended up sleeping a few minutes (or at least was totally quiet). Yesterday she didn't nap at all in the morning and today I put her down, she didn't sleep so I got her back up and have now put her back down again- she is laying there but isn't asleep yet (though am hoping she does fall asleep). Not only am I just not ready to give up that time, but most importantly she still needs it- I am a bit of a stickler on making sure she gets enough sleep.

I have also started looking at things for her first birthday which is next month. We are having it at the church after the morning message so am trying to figure out whether to just have cake or try to plan some games and what not, will have to talk to pastor about that though b/c we don't want the afternoon service to be pushed back.

I made baked apple chips today which are very delicious and am glad I made them now so that I can get used to making them as a snack for Claire. I am now off to cook up a large amount of hamburger that I bought yesterday (making mini-meat loafs, then ground beef for lasagna, tacos and chili).

Have a great day,
God Bless,
Lottie

No comments:

Post a Comment