Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 19, 2010

lovely lunch

We just had lunch at Brock's office with him and then with Susan (the office manager who has been a great encouragement and friend to me).

We also had to stop at walmart for night time diapers and nipple replacements for our bottles- but here is the stupid thing- they don't make many in the fast and heavy flow size which is what we need. The ones they make just have this tiny little hole and Claire would be way to impatient for that. So we decided to wean from the bottle and just go with a sippy cup. The one I got has a bottle shape but then three different nozzles to transition from one stage to the next. Hopefully that works- she is already just under 11 months so timing wise I am fine- she will still get formula it will just be in a sippy.

Tonight our pastor and his family are coming for dinner and games. That will be lots of fun. Then tomorrow there is a baby boutique sale downtown that I want to go to. Will post later on if I go and what great deals I get!

Hope you have had a good week, and enjoy your weekend,

God Bless,
Lottie