Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 22, 2010

lots of company!

Well, Friday night our pastor and his family came for dinner. Now let me just say that we LOVE our pastor and his family however, they get lost every time they come here! We had a great time with them though.

Then Saturday I went to a children's boutique sale and did well although I wish I had known it was coming b/c I would have saved up and than bought a lot- it was up to 75% off and there were some great deals. I spent 50 dollars on 4 things but look at what I got:





The pink dress was 12 (from 35) and is a possibility for Claire's baby dedication/birthday (through scheduling issues we ended up deciding to wait until her 1 year birthday and dedicate her then). The purple dress is for next summer-10$ (from 50). Then funny thing about the Christmas ones- the reindeer jumper was 12 (from 75) and is for next Christmas. The other jumper with the ornaments was 15 (also from 75) but its a size 5! lol, Brock didn't understand but those of you with kids know what those boutique prices are like and if you can get that kind of a deal its worth saving it!! Plus I figure she can wear it at least 2 years b/c she can wear it as a dress and then as a tunic. Plus its sweater material so its nice and cozy!

I also got my hair cut Saturday and then we went for a walk- where I walked a mile and than ran a mile and a quarter!!! That's a big accomplishment for me- since I used to run but never really loved it.

Sunday was church and then our first neighbors Nick and Tessa came for dinner. We just love them but don't get to see them that often since they bought a house, so it was great to grill out with them.

Today is cleaning and I made some baby food. I won't post tomorrow (Tuesday) b/c we are having more company! Our first baby friends are coming- what I mean is that we met during Lamaze so we feel our girls were sort of first friends! they are only a few weeks apart and we haven't seen them since the class (they thought they were moving but didn't) so anyway we are having a play date. Then in the evening I have my LAST class!!! WOO HOOO!!!

God Bless,
Lottie