Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Teeth pain

So it doesn't matter what I do, I could brush and floss every 5 min. and I would still have cavaties. With that said I have had 3 root canals and jsut recently had my first crown. Well this morning was the day I went back to get the final crown (they give you a temporary one so they can make molds and make a proper final one). But it is making my gums hurt like crazy. I am actually going to take some pain pills for it. Plus I only got 5 hours of sleep last night so I am feeling it. Every so often I have nights where I just wake up wide awake- not stressed or anything and just can't get back to sleep. So I am tired and in pain, and I have my special ed class tonight- which wouldn't be so bad but I have already learned what they are teaching... you know how sometimes you take a class and its like "Wow- I learned so much"... well this is not one of those classes- its everything I already took so it feels like a waste of time.

The good news about today is that Claire has been really good and Brock is working from home today (so I could be at the dentist) so at least even though I am really tired he has been here if I needed anything. Plus I find that I just really enjoy when he is home. It used to not bother me if he had to work late or if he traveled but lately I just want the three of us to be home and together all the time now!

Hope you all have a better tuesday than I am.

God Bless,
Lottie